Are you a local wedding professional whose business is within an hour of Asheville?
If so, you may be a great fit for our team of wedding professionals. Apply today!
What makes us different from other wedding vendor websites?
- Our name, "Asheville Wedding Vendors," speaks for itself. Brides and grooms are searching this name on a daily basis.
- We are local and we will remain local. We care about quality, not quantity. We will be accepting only 12 vendors per category. These vendors must be within an hour of Asheville.
- No hassle to get started. Send us your favorite high resolution wedding photo for your ad, three high resolution photos for your Showcase Page, your logo, and pay your fee. We can have you on the site within 24 hours.
- Need reviews? Along with your ad on our website, we will link people straight to your Google Business or Facebook page where they can leave a review.
- Marketing: We are marketing on Google, Facebook, Instagram and I Do Wedding Magazine. We are here to be a platform that links clients directly to your website. We are currently on page 1 of 33 (and growing) different wedding search terms.
- Blog: We want to feature our vendors to showcase their talent, insight, and skill in our blog. Our vendors may submit their blog to be published.
- We provide you with an Asheville Wedding Vendors Member Badge to add to your website to showcase that you are a featured vendor.
Asheville Wedding Vendors has partnered with I Do/ Sophie Magazine's Wedding Guide. This is a great way to keep our name in front of many potential clients. If you are considering adding additional marketing to your portfolio, contact Rose Lunsford at Sophie/I Do publications. We want to continue to support and #lovelocal. Cheers!